Breek Arms’ lineup of Outside Threaded Muzzle Devices is an affordable upgrade that gives you the option to run a flash hider or muzzle brake while utilizing our Breek Arms Castle Blast Shield as a forward blast diverter or concussion device. Simply slide the blast shield over the outside of the muzzle device and turn the blast shield on. This gives the shooter a more pleasant experience when firing especially for shorter platforms that tend to have an overbearing concussion.
- Internal Threads Disrupt Gas Expansion Resulting in Less Flash
- Design: 3FO-S: 3 Prong Outside Threaded Short Flash Hider
- Outside Thread: 13/16 x 16 TPI
- Material: 4140 Prehard Steel Nitrided
- Cone Shape Lockup Provides a Tighter & More Concentric Fit
- Comes with 1 Crush Washer
- Overall length: 1.58 Inches
- Weight: 2.2 oz (223) 1.9 oz (9mm)
- Designed & Manufactured in America
Caliber & Thread Options:
- Cal: 223/556; Thread: 1/2x28
- Cal: .30; Thread: 5/8x24 (coming soon)
- Cal: 9mm; Thread: 1/2x28
- Cal: 9mm; Thread: 1/2x36
CFO : Cage Style Flash Hider Outside Threaded (coming soon)
1BO-S : Single Port SHORT Muzzle Brake Outside Threaded (coming soon)
2BO : Two Port Muzzle Brake Outside Threaded (coming soon)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quality wise this thing looks good, but the main reason I bought it was because of the blast shield attachment option. The look of the two together is awesome. Can't speak for functionality since I haven't been to the range yet, but I don't forsee any issues.
It’s small and does the job while keeping the rifle looking badass. Definitely would recommend if someone is looking to shorten their muzzle break. It pares nicely with their blast shroud.
Very easy to install and looks great