- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Fits all mil spec AR15/M16 Rifles
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized
- Perfect replacement for any factory charging handle
- Latches are also 7075-T6 aluminum
- Reduced size ambidextrous release levers on both sides, 2.40" total width across the handles
- Set-Back Latches work great for large optics
- Allows for one handed manipulation
- Higher Rear Shelf and Relief Cuts to Divert Suppressor Gasses
- Weighs in just under 1 ounce!
- No gun smith required
- Made in America
Don't trust it? Easy, check out our Warranty & Refund Policy. You'll find that if at anytime the charging handle breaks or fails, we will replace it at no cost or give you a full refund for the lifetime of the product and even at this price point!
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Thought the original was good, this shorter model is exceptional for single point sling applications. Long enough for easy manipulation but just that little bit shorter to not be to excessive to catch on other equipment while hung in a non ready position. Good operator equipment you won't get buyer remorse since these aren't the overpriced either. Keep it up breek this is some good stuff.
I like this better because it isn’t as wide as the original Warhammer. Can’t get snagged on stuff as easily.
Having large hands and fingers, I was worried this would be a tad too small. That was not a problem at all, very well made, just like the original. Perfect for my pistol build. Thanks again Breek!
I have used this charging handle once at the range, not at a Carbine class as intended , the charging handle is strong and out of the way when charging my AR . I unfortunately could not go to the Carbine class so I still do not know if this would be ideal as a GO TO OPTION for an S.H.T.F. situation rifle . My other Warhammer charging handle did occasionally snag on my gear and works better on an AR with an L.P.V.O. optic. This Micro Mod 2 will reside on an AR with a RED DOT and MAGNIFIER .