- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Fits all mil spec AR15/M16 Rifles
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized
- Perfect replacement for any factory charging handle
- Latches are also 7075-T6 aluminum
- Oversize ambidextrous release levers on both sides, 2.78" total width across the handles
- Set-Back Latches work great for large optics
- Allows for one handed manipulation
- Higher Rear Shelf and Relief Cuts to Divert Suppressor Gasses
- Weighs in just under 1 ounce!
- No gun smith required
- Made in America
Don't trust it? Easy, check out our Warranty & Refund Policy. You'll find that if at anytime the charging handle breaks or fails, we will replace it at no cost or give you a full refund for the lifetime of the product and even at this price point!
368 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
One of the best out there and my personal favorite.
Excellent quality and service!
The charging handle seems a little stouter than others, less flex than others I have used. The finish is also very well done. The long handles make it easy to use with gloves. The price is also very good, much lower than other handles that, in my opinion, aren’t any better.
Haven't shot the gun yet, but this charging handle looks great and installed easily into a Palmetto State Armory upper.
Awesome charging handle better then the radiant raptor I had on.
Installation was easy, & functions as advertised. I'm excited to put it to use.