- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Fits all mil spec AR15/M16 Rifles
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized
- Perfect replacement for any factory charging handle
- Latches are also 7075-T6 aluminum
- Oversize ambidextrous release levers on both sides, 2.78" total width across the handles
- Set-Back Latches work great for large optics
- Allows for one handed manipulation
- Higher Rear Shelf and Relief Cuts to Divert Suppressor Gasses
- Weighs in just under 1 ounce!
- No gun smith required
- Made in America
Don't trust it? Easy, check out our Warranty & Refund Policy. You'll find that if at anytime the charging handle breaks or fails, we will replace it at no cost or give you a full refund for the lifetime of the product and even at this price point!
232 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
GREAT QUALITY MADE IN THE USA, DEF WORTH THE MONEY. ONE DOWNFALL THE VENT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR LEFT HANDED SHOOTER, VENTS RIGHT IN MY FACE, NOTHING A TOUCH OF BLACK EPOXY CANT FIX.
This is a good charging handle, the thin wings are surprisingly ergonomic. it's loose inside the receiver but it isn't going anywhere and functions perfectly fine. I won't take off a point for being loose because it's an affordable charging handle. However the only REAL problem I have is that it really needs dehorning. The front serrations on the wings are too aggressive to the point that its painful. I would rate it 5/5 if it came dehorned or with less aggressive serrations. I also rate the customer experience I received from Breek Arms 5/5. Came with stickers and discount codes.
This is my 3rd one.. great product at a good price!