- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Fits all mil spec AR15/M16 Rifles
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized
- Perfect replacement for any factory charging handle
- Latches are also 7075-T6 aluminum
- Reduced size ambidextrous release levers on both sides, 2.40" total width across the handles
- Set-Back Latches work great for large optics
- Allows for one handed manipulation
- Higher Rear Shelf and Relief Cuts to Divert Suppressor Gasses
- Weighs in just under 1 ounce!
- No gun smith required
- Made in America
Don't trust it? Easy, check out our Warranty & Refund Policy. You'll find that if at anytime the charging handle breaks or fails, we will replace it at no cost or give you a full refund for the lifetime of the product and even at this price point!
47 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I just started building and designing AR-15''s for Sub.MOA. I use the Breek Arms War Hammer exclusively on my high end builds. They look and feel quality. I use the Mod 2 micro with the shorter fingers. The short fingers don't jab into your ribs when carrying at the ready on a two point sling, like so many other brands of charging handles. If you plan on walking/patrolling or standing guard at a check point, you won't have metal from your charging handle poking into your ribs, with the War Hammer mod 2 micro.
Great charging handle cant beat it for the Price
Great price, fast shipping, and MADE IN THE USA
Snug fit, but works perfect!
Great product for your wireless hole puncher. Excellent build quality, fast shipping, and installs easily.. (I know I know, it's a charging handle). Something everyone with this platform should own.
I replaced my factory charging handle with This one, for my Smith &Wesson M&P Sport 2 AR15. Works well. Much better than Original that came with the weapon.