- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Fits all mil spec AR15/M16 Rifles
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized
- Perfect replacement for any factory charging handle
- Latches are also 7075-T6 aluminum
- Reduced size ambidextrous release levers on both sides, 2.40" total width across the handles
- Set-Back Latches work great for large optics
- Allows for one handed manipulation
- Higher Rear Shelf and Relief Cuts to Divert Suppressor Gasses
- Weighs in just under 1 ounce!
- No gun smith required
- Made in America
Don't trust it? Easy, check out our Warranty & Refund Policy. You'll find that if at anytime the charging handle breaks or fails, we will replace it at no cost or give you a full refund for the lifetime of the product and even at this price point!
26 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This has got to be one of the best charging handles I've ever bought. Great price, and such a sturdy and strong handle.
Great Charging Handle
I have many of the original sized handles and love them. I never thought they were too big but I'm not a hard-core operator type, either. I could see where the original could maybe cause some extra risk of catching on things. This should fix any risk of that. My recommendation is to buy this before Breek Arms realizes they could be charging more for them and still be a great value. ;-)
Warhammer charging handle
I like the amedextris feature and it is wider than the mil spec. It allows better access under the scope I am using.
LOVE IT ... !!!!
ONE WORD "" AWESOME "" ...!!!!!!
Fit is great but fde color is more bronze then fde
Warhammer Micro Mod2
Appears to be well made at fraction of the price. I like the smaller/sleek handles.