Breek Arms' mission is to provide quality parts at competitive prices. Our newly developed RG2-S (Rigid Rail Mod2 Skeletonized) Handguard line up is an evolution from our previous lineup. Our Patent Pending locking mechanism uses a wedge block system that puts equal pressure all the way around the barrel nut. This gives you better harmonics and a much stronger mounting solution especially when you're putting pressure on the end using a bipod or sling.
The Newly Released RG2 handguards were developed specifically for suppressor builds, each length is designed to fit common barrel length and leave room for all types of quick attach suppressor mounting solutions. The skeletonized design shaves as much weight as posssible without sacrificing the integrity of the handguard. All edges are chamfered, blasted, then Type 3 Hardcoat anodized for a smooth feel.
- Patent Pending Rigid Rail System - 2 Piece Wedge Blocks Allow for a Rock Solid Attachment
- Fits AR-15 & M4 variants (223, 556, 9mm, & 300blk)
- Fits Mil Spec Forged & Billet Style Uppers
- Handguard & Wedge Blocks are Made From Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodize
- Large Cutouts Made to Reduce Weight and Provide Ventilation
- Slim-line, Smooth Handguard Profile
- Magpul Licensed M-LOK Mounting System
- Barrel Nut is Made From High Grade Steel & Coated
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Comes with our Breek Arms 1 Year Warranty
Handguard Length: 15 Inches
Total Weight w/ Barrel Nut: 13.3 Ounces
Barrel Nut Weight: 3.1 Ounces
Cutout Length (from longest point): 0.275 Inches
Inside Diameter (ID): 1.375 Inches
Front Outside Diameter (OD): 1.605 Inches
ID + Top Gas Tube Channel: 1.73 Inches
Gas Tube Channel Width: 0.475 Inches
Gas Block Compatibility: Low profile & adjustable low-profile gas blocks
Barrel Nut Wrench Size: 1 1/4"
- Torque barrel nut to 40 - 60 ft pounds
- Anti-Seize on the barrel nut is not necessary but recommended
- Line the handguard top rail to the AR upper receiver rail for a seamless fit
- Install wedges and torque two 10/32 bolts to 60 inch pounds
See our FAQ page for common questions regarding handguards and other parts.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best deal out there on a Quality Hanguard. Fit and Finish is excellent. Only con is you have to buy a 1 and 1/4" crows foot. the industry standard is 1 and 3 /16" .