- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Fits all mil spec AR15/M16 Rifles
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized
- Perfect replacement for any factory charging handle
- Latches are also 7075-T6 aluminum
- Oversize ambidextrous release levers on both sides, 2.78" total width across the handles
- Set-Back Latches work great for large optics
- Allows for one handed manipulation
- Higher Rear Shelf and Relief Cuts to Divert Suppressor Gasses
- Weighs in just under 1 ounce!
- No gun smith required
- Made in America
Don't trust it? Easy, check out our Warranty & Refund Policy. You'll find that if at anytime the charging handle breaks or fails, we will replace it at no cost or give you a full refund for the lifetime of the product and even at this price point!
436 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The WARHAMMER charging handle was exactly what was needed for my 20 “ Ruger SFAR 308 upgrade with a very large Vortex scope. Now I can easily rack the BCG.
The Warhammer is awesome! I'm a lefty and wanted a wider charging handle that was ambidextrous and this thing is perfect an very smooth.
Fits Perfectly. Functions Perfectly. Number one improvement to my AR Blackout
After watching many YouTube videos on the best rated charging handles, I went with the Breek Arms Warhammer to replace the polymer charging handle on a new Smith & Wesson Response .9mm carbine. It fits just fine and works perfectly. I will be ordering more for my other projects for sure. The quality is top notch. The fit and finish is fantastic. The craftsmanship is exemplary. If you’re in the market for a truly outstanding mil-spec charging handle, this is your Huckleberry.
Absolutely perfect size in my opinion great grip very well made product from my brothers in the great white North it's a must have for any AR owners
Great charging handle, smooth, ambi, and cheap. However it doesn't feel cheap.