16" Complete AR15 223/556 Upper
Note: Your complete upper will be assembled with the custom parts you pick out, so expect some additional handling time to get your custom build assembled before it ships out. Generally they will still ship out within 2 days (often earlier) depending on what time your order is placed.
The Breek Arms complete AR15 223/556 16" upper comes jam packed with features that usually cost you a fortune in order to trick out the plain upper you may have purchased before. Our AR15 complete upper uses quality components that come from trusted companies. The upper comes equipped with a 16” 5.56 barrel, and with an optional black nitride bolt carrier group you can have flawless function when operating. The upper receiver is from Aero Precision paired with a Breek Arms Handguard of your choice. In the front, you have a couple options for the muzzle device. Keep it open to lessen the recoil, or if you want to tame the sound simply twist on your optional Castle Blast Shield. Last but especially not least, the upper can be equipped with our famous WARHAMMER ambidextrous charging handle for easy one handed manipulation. The upper can be placed on any type of mil spec AR-15 lower.
- Aero Precision Upper Reciever (STANDARD)
- 16" 556 Bear Creek Barrel (1 moa or less expected) (STANDARD)
- Black Nitride Finish Mid Length Gas Tube (STANDARD)
- Black Nitride Finish Gas Block of your choice
- Breek Arms Handguard of your choice
- Outside Threaded Muzzle Brake of your choice
- Breek Arms Castle Blast Shield (Optional)
- Breek Arms WARHAMMER Ambidextrous Charging Handle (Optional)
- 223/556 Bolt Carrier Group Black Nitride finish (Optional)
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 lowers
- Full length picatinny top rail
- 1" MOA with quality ammunition is expected with any barrels 16" or longer
Breek Arms is dedicated to bringing our people new and improved products and solutions at reasonable prices while maintaining a high quality product. This feature rich and affordable AR15 upper is just another way of fulfilling our mission.