Try out Breek Arms newest addition to its popular Outside Threaded Muzzle Device Family! The Single Port Short OT Muzzle Brake offers a low cost option to competitive muzzle brake designs used for increasing muzzle control as well as adding a custom design to your platform. The combination of ports and holes helps disperse gases up, left and right to reduce the level of muzzle climb and felt recoil. Also, the included outside thread allows you to quickly detach your Breek Arms Blast Shield.
- Design: Single Port Short OT Muzzle Brake (outside thread)
- Outside Thread: 13/16" x 16 TPI
- Material: 4140 Steel Nitrided
- Comes with 1 Crush Washer & 1 Lock Washer
- Overall length: 1.50"
- Adds approximately 1 inch to the overall length of your barrel
- Port Size: 0.31"x0.51"
- Cal: 223/556; Thread: 1/2x28; Weight: 1.7 oz
- Cal: 30cal; Thread: 5/8x24; Weight: 1.2 oz
- Cal: 9mm; Thread: 1/2x28; Weight: 1.4 oz
- Cal: 9mm; Thread: 1/2x36; Weight: 1.4 oz
- Cal: 45cal; Thread: 5/8x24; Weight: 1.1 oz (pair with our thread adapter for .578x28 barrel threads)
- Cal: 30cal; Thread: M14x1LH (Fits AK47 & other variants); Weight: 1.4 oz
- Cal: 30cal; Thread: M14x1RH (Fits VZ58 & threaded SKS rifles); Weight: 1.4 oz
*weights include 1 crush washer
NOTE: These parts are not designed as precision mounts for suppressors, they are designed to work well with our Blast Shield. The threading is cut a little looser to ensure the Blast Shield can be threaded on and off quickly.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very nicely made, and they had the correct pitch for my sten barrel. Was great that it came with a crush washer and nut. Good product for a good price!
This single port brake is great for PCC . Makes it like shooting a .22 caliber carbine, very little flash (in darkness) and does not increase the decibel level that I can tell. I don't know if you will really even need a can with this brake. Great product and price.
Well priced, well made, threading smooth..came with crush washer and a locking or timing nut have not used yet but you can tell it’s gonna do it’s job, just waiting on blast forwards to be back in stock overall great value and in no way is it overpriced plus made in America....not Jina