Breek Arms is excited to offer a new lightweight all in one assembly at an extremely affordable price that contains all the components needed to mount a buttstock of your choice to an AR-15 rifle or M4 carbine. This 6 Position Mil Spec diameter tube (1.14") will function on any standard AR-15 Lower Receiver and accept any mil spec diameter stock. The tube will not fit any commercial sized stocks. The buffer tube is precision machined with grooves that reduce the overall weight while retaining structural integrity. The fluted design is lightweight, strong, functions great, and looks great!
This isn't jargon, it's actually ENHANCED.... Here's how!
- High Powered Stainless Steel Buffer Spring (*see note below on which spring is right for you)
- A high powered spring offers faster cycle rates and improved feeding reliability with an additional 1.2 lbs of forward force.
- It is polished for smoother operation in the buffer tube and dampens that sound, especially helpful when running the firearm suppressed.
- Quick Detach Mount End Plate
- Great position for attaching a sling
- SRP for most companies with QD mounts can be between $9.99 - $29.99, we are including these at NO extra cost! We just swapped it out with those useless standard ones.
- Lightweight Buffer Tube
- We milled as much material out without sacrificing integrity for a lighter weight buffer and an appealing look.
The 5 Piece Buffer Tube Assembly Kit includes all of the following...
- 3.1 oz Lightweight Mil Spec 6 Position Buffer Tube
- Stainless High Power Buffer Spring
- 3 oz Recoil Buffer
- Castle Nut
- QD End Plate
Material: 6061 T6 Impact Extruded Aluminum
Finish: Hard Coat Anodized - Black
Style & Size: 6 Position Carbine Mil-Spec Diameter
Outer Diameter: 1.14 inches
Buffer Length: 3.25 inches
Buffer Tube Length: 7.5 inches (bottom of tube), 7.25 inches (top of tube)
Total Kit Weight: 8.9 ounces
*Note: High power springs generally improve performance of carbine and shorter gas length systems due to those systems generally being 'over-gassed'. In longer gas systems such as mid-length or systems that have a smaller gas port or are 'under-gassed' in some way, then a regular power spring may be adequate or in some circumstances even perform better. Please take this into consideration when deciding what power spring to use in your system.
While it is up to you to decide which spring power will work best for your rifle, Breek Arms recommends the high power spring for most situations since it adds just a little extra and is not too extreme. In almost all cases either spring will work well, and it comes down to personal preference. At Breek Arms, we equip all of our rifles with the smoother higher power spring.