10.5" Complete AR15 223/556 Upper
Note: This complete upper receiver assembly has a barrel length under 16” and is therefore subject to all NFA rules and regulations. Know your local laws before purchasing.
The Breek Arms complete AR15 223/556 10.5" upper comes jam packed with features that usually cost you a fortune in order to trick out the plain upper you may have purchased before. Our AR15 complete upper uses quality components that come from trusted companies. The upper comes equipped with a 10.5” Ballistic Advantage nitride 5.56 barrel. And with an optional black nitride bolt carrier group you will have flawless function when operating. The upper receiver is from Aero Precision paired with a Breek Arms 9” SPTFR Handguard (or other handguard of your choice). In the front, the muzzle device gives you a couple options. Keep it open to lessen the recoil, or if you want to tame the sound simply twist on your included BRK Blast Shield. Last but especially not least, the upper can be equipped with our famous WARHAMMER ambidextrous charging handle for easy one handed manipulation. The upper can be placed on any type of mil spec AR-15 lower.
- Aero Precision Upper Reciever (STANDARD)
- 10.5" 556 Ballistic Advantage Barrel (Comes w/ a 1 moa gaurantee) (STANDARD)
- Pistol Length Black Nitride Finish Gas Tube (STANDARD)
- Black Nitride Lightweight Gas Block (several options available)
- Breek Arms 9" SPTFR MLOK Handguard or other handguard of your choice
- Outside Threaded Muzzle Brake (several options available)
- Breek Arms Castle Blast Shield (Optional)
- Breek Arms WARHAMMER Ambidextrous Charging Handle (Optional standard charging handle replacement)
- 223/556 Bolt Carrier Group Black Nitride finish (Optional)
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 lowers
- Full length picatinny top rail
Breek Arms is dedicated to bringing our people new and improved products and solutions at reasonable prices while maintaining a high quality product. This feature rich and affordable AR15 upper is just another way of fulfilling our mission.