Breek Arms Scope Mount | 30-mm Or 1-inch | Lightweight 1 Piece High Profile Flattop | 2 Inch Extended
The Breek Arms Scope Mount features a rigid, lightweight, simple installation design. The high to medium mount profile tactical 1 piece design provides 2 inches of forward scope position extended for proper eye relief when installed on a Flat top-style rifle. The extra room will allow you to obtain proper eye relief and maintain proper shooting position. The cantilevered design is for ideal weight distribution and mount orientation. Constructed of lightweight, strong, aircraft-grade, 6061-T6 aluminum with a smooth black matte anodized finish for a scratch resistant protective coating and anti-glare appearance. Torx screws and torx wrench are included.
The Breek Arms Scope Mount fits a multitude of 223, 556, or 308 scope brands including the bushnell drop zone-223, vortex crossfire, vortex strike eagle, primary arms ffp, burris pepr, barska, redfield, leupold, weaver, centerpoint, and many other brands.
This will fit all bell objectives up to 50mm. This will not work with 56mm bell objectives.
- Optimal Height and Forward Cantilever for Most Rifle Platforms
- Rigorously Field Tested and Guaranteed to Hold Zero! Durable Shockproof & Recoil Resistant Mounting Design & Rugged Cross-Lock Base Design for the Ultimate Gripping Strength
- Easy-Torque Mounting System can be Adjusted with T10 size Torx Wrench- No More Stripping Out
- High Profile and Forward Extension Allow for Large Bell Objective Scopes and Ultra Comfortable Resting Position
- All Breek Arms Products come with a 1 year warranty! No Questions Asked, Your Money Back!
Weight: 6.5 oz.
Height A (from rail to bottom of scope ring): 30mm = 1.0"
Width B (rings): 30mm = 1.8"
Height C (from rail to middle of scope rings): 30mm = 1.6"
Length D (front of front ring to back or rear ring): 30mm = 3.79"
Length E (between rings): 30mm = 2.53"
Overall Length: 30mm = 6”
Base Width: 1.45”
Ring Thickness: 0.63”
Base Length: 3.50”