Breek Arms is proud to introduce our version of the Free Float Forward Slant M-Lok Handguards in 308. Each AR-10 / LR 308 high profile handgaurd is built to the newest gen of high profile DPMS specifications. DPMS oracle 308 handguard is made from 6061-T6 aluminum and coated with a smooth matte anodized finish for scratch resistance. Our 308 high profile handguard has the benefit of being one of the strongest on the market with optimal weight reduction. M Lok slots are spaced exactly at industry specs so any rail component will fit which can also be turned into a quad rail. Our newly designed clamp on barrel nuts are made from solid steel, serrated to prevent rotation, and coated to resist corrosion. Our DPMS oracle 308 handguard mounting nut has wide enough contact points to be installed by any standard crescent wrench so there is no need to buy special made equipment.
- Fits DPMS High Profile (.210) Tang
- Includes the Aero Precision M5 E1 upper and any other DPMS high profile upper
- 5 Quick Detach Points
- Serrated Steel Barrel Nut can be installed with any standard crescent wrench (DPMS style threads are 1-7/16” and 16 TPI)
- Clamp on design so there is no need to "time" your upper with shims like most barrel nuts on the market
- MLOK Slots made to industry Standards at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions
- Anodized for scratch resistance with a smooth finish that doesn’t bite your hand
- Barrel Nut & Allen Wrench Included
- ID = 1.52"
- ID plus top channel = 1.82"
- 15" Specs:
- Weight (including barrel nut): 17.2 oz
- Top Length: 15-3/16 inches
- Bottom Length: 14-5/8 inches
- 16.5" Specs:
- Weight (including barrel nut): 18.1 oz
- Top Length: 16.5 inches
- Bottom Length: 16 inches