NOTE: This is a Blemished product. Blem products are items that functionally work but have cosmetic defects such as small scratches or dents as a result of being handled, but they should function just fine. Due to the blemished nature of the item, we can offer them at rock bottom prices! Blem items have generally been installed on a firearm and then removed such as from a fitment test or possibly a customer return that wanted a different look after it was on their rifle.
For all BLEM items, our Blem return policy will apply, which means a refund will not include any shipping costs (to customer or return shipping). If there are any functional defects with the product, our regular warranty still applies.
Breek Arms Mach 2.0 Featherlight Slim Free Float keymod Handguards are built specifically for lightweight, rapid engagement rifles without sacrificing quality. Like all of our products, these are built to standard military specifications with high-quality control. The Mach 2.0's keymod handguards are made from 6061 T6 aluminum and coated with a smooth matte anodized finish for scratch resistance. Our newly designed keymod handguards are the lightest on the market (weights below). Keymod slots are spaced at industry specs so any keymod rail component will fit. Breek's clamp on barrel nut design is used for it's strength and ease of installment. The barrel nut is made from solid steel, anodized to resist corrosion, and serrated for keeping the handguard from rotating as well as some additional anti-rotational tabs (will not work with most billet uppers). No need to buy special made equipment, a simple crescent wrench will install this barrel nut.
- Fits all Mil-Spec AR-15 Uppers
- Four Quick Detach Mounts
- Great Design for piston to rifle length gas systems & Adjustable Gas Blocks
- Inside Diameter = 1.35 inches
- Steel Barrel Nut has a serrated design & Anti Rotational Tabs keep the handguard from moving or rotating with extended use
- Clamp on Barrel Nut Design - no need to "time" your upper with shims like most barrel nuts on the market
- Keymod Slots made to industry Standards at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions
- Anodized for scratch resistance with a smooth finish that doesn’t bite your hand
- Weights (including barrel nut)
- 7 Inch = 8.1 oz
- 10 Inch = 8.9 oz
- 12 Inch = 9.8 oz
- 15 Inch = 11.3 oz
- 17 Inch = 12.3 oz