*BLEM units have tight threads on the outside and sometimes on the inside. They are fully functional with our Blast Shields and are free from cosmetic defects. Our Breek Arms Warrany still applies! If you don't see your caliber or thread pattern, check our non blem item listing.
Breek Arms offers a low cost option to competitive muzzle brake designs used for increasing muzzle control as well as adding a custom design to your platform. The combination of ports and holes helps disperse gases up, left and right to reduce the level of muzzle climb and felt recoil. Also, the included outside thread allows you to quickly detach your own blast shield or suppressor.
- Design: 2 Port OT Muzzle Brake (outside thread)
- Outside Thread: 13/16" x 16 TPI
- Material: 4140 Steel Nitrided
- Comes with 1 Crush Washer & 1 Lock Washer
- Overall length: 2.26"
- Front end width: 0.71" diagonal, 0.60" square edge
- Length from front end to the stop: 1.96"
- Cal: 223/556; Thread: 1/2x28; Weight: 2.2 oz (weights include 1 crush washer)
- Cal: 308; Thread: 5/8x24; Weight: 1.8 oz
- Cal: 9mm; Thread: 1/2x28; Weight: 1.9 oz
- Cal: 308; Thread: M14x1LH
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As usual, a top shelf product from a top shelf company! Will always look to breek first!
Awesome fit , performed as expected
Great two port muzzle brake for a low cost! Very little movement with this brake!
If it’s a blem I don’t see it. Ordered with the blast shield don’t pass these up