Breek Arms is dedicated to using the right components for the most reliable functioning AR builds. This 9mm complete bolt assembly will ensure you have a reliably functioning rifle that is compatible with glock magazines, endo magazines, or uzi style magazines. This really is the all around compatible AR9 bolt carrier group. Which is why this is a great choice for your 9mm build. The BCG offers corrosion resistant, low friction, reliable salt bath nitride coating and is machined from high quality 8620 steel. The BCG is also equipped for lock back operating systems.
- 9mm Bolt Carrier Group
- Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride Low Friction Coating
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning.
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340
- Firing Pin: Mil-Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome-coated
- Bolt Assembly: The Bolt is “true” Mil-Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treatment for a precision fit.
- Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel.
- Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened and Manganese Phosphate or Black Nitride Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated o Mil-Spec Extractor Spring & O-Ring Combination
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High-Pressure Test
- Made in USA Carrier fits AR15