5.5" Complete AR9 9mm Upper
Note: This complete upper receiver assembly has a barrel length under 16” and is therefore subject to all NFA rules and regulations. Know your local laws before purchasing.
The Breek Arms complete 9mm AR upper comes jam packed with features that usually cost you a fortune in order to trick out the plain upper you may have purchased before. Our 9mm complete upper uses quality components that come from trusted companies. The upper comes equipped with a 5.5” Ballistic Advantage nitride 9mm barrel and paired with a heavy weight 9mm black nitride bolt carrier group to give you flawless function when operating. The upper receiver is made from billet 7075 aluminum and it gives the upper a monolithic look when paired with the NEW Breek Arms 5.25” RNGR Handguard. In the front, the muzzle device gives you a couple options. Keep it open to lessen the recoil, or if you want to tame the sound simply twist on the optional BRK Blast Shield. Last but especially not least, the upper is equipped with our famous WARHAMMER ambidextrous charging handle for easy one handed manipulation. The upper can be placed on any type of mil spec AR-15 lower or most dedicated AR9 lowers that accept Glock magazines.
- 9mm Billet Enhanced upper made out of 7075 Aluminum (STANDARD)
- 5.5" 9mm Ballistic Advantage Barrel (Comes w/ a 1 moa gaurantee) (STANDARD)
- Breek Arms RNGR 5.25 MLOK Handguard (STANDARD)
- Outside Threaded Crown 3 Port Muzzle Brake (different options for OT brake styles)
- Breek Arms BRK Blast Shield (optional)
- Breek Arms WARHAMMER Ambidextrous Charging Handle (optional)
- Heavy 9mm Bolt Carrier Group Black Nitride finish (optional)
- Designed for use with Glock Magazines or EndoMag 9mm conversion kits
- Compatible with Mil-Spec lowers or dedicated 9mm lowers
- Full length picatinny top rail
Breek Arms is dedicated to bringing our people new and improved products and solutions at reasonable prices while maintaining a high quality product. This feature rich and affordable AR9 upper is just another way of fulfilling our mission.
Manufacturers Note: A dedicated AR9 lower reciever should be equiped with the bolt hold open option. If the EndoMag conversion kit is used, this will act as your bolt hold open mechanism.