NOTE: This is a Blemished product. Blem products are items that functionally work but have cosmetic defects such as small scratches or dents as a result of being handled, but they should function just fine. Due to the blemished nature of the item, we can offer them at rock bottom prices! Blem items have generally been installed on a firearm and then removed such as from a fitment test or possibly a customer return that wanted a different look after it was on their rifle.
For all BLEM items, our Blem return policy will apply, which means a refund will not include any shipping costs (to customer or return shipping). If there are any functional defects with the product, our regular warranty still applies.
Note that on the 12 Inch model, the black color also has a very slight greenish tint that may be noticable when put right next to another black part. None of the blemishes affect the form, fit, or function of the handguard- only the look of it.
Breek Arms Free Float Forward Slant M-LOK Handguards are built to standard military specifications with high quality control standards. Made from 6061-T6 aluminum and coated with a smooth matte anodized finish for scratch resistance. Our 12 Inch M-LOK handguard has the benefit of being one of the strongest on the market with optimal weight reduction. M-LOK slots are spaced exactly at industry specs so any rail component will fit, which means it can also be turned into a quad rail. Our newly designed clamp on barrel nuts are made from solid steel, serrated to prevent rotation, and coated to resist corrosion. Our Forward Cut M-LOK handguard installs on standard full length AR-15 rifles. Our handguard mounting nut has wide enough contact points to be installed by any standard crescent wrench so there is no need to buy special made equipment.
- Fits all Mil-Spec AR-15 uppers
- 5 Quick Detach Points (3 QD points for 10 inch model)*
- Anti-Rotational Tabs
- Newly Designed Steel Barrel Nut has a serrated design so the handguard will not move or rotate & it can be installed with any standard crescent wrench
- Clamp on design so there is no need to "time" your upper with shims like most barrel nuts on the market
- MLok Slots made to industry Standards at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions
- Anodized for scratch resistance with a smooth finish that doesn’t bite your hand
- Barrel Nut & Allen Wrench Included
- Weights (with barrel nut)
- 10 Inch = 11.0 oz*
- 12 Inch = 12.8 oz
- 15 Inch = 14.6 oz