NOTE: The 12 Inch model has some minor machining marks on the forward end of the handguard and potentially some minor scuffs near the rear of the handguard. The black color also has a very slight greenish tint that may be noticable when put right next to another black part. None of these blemishes affect the form, fit, or function of the handguard- only the look of it.
Breek Arms Free Float Forward Slant M-LOK Handguards are built to standard military specifications with high quality control standards. Made from 6061-T6 aluminum and coated with a smooth matte anodized finish for scratch resistance. Our 12 Inch M-LOK handguard has the benefit of being one of the strongest on the market with optimal weight reduction. M-LOK slots are spaced exactly at industry specs so any rail component will fit which can also be turned into a quad rail. Our newly designed clamp on barrel nuts are made from solid steel, serrated to prevent rotation, and coated to resist corrosion. Our 15 inch M-LOK handguard installs on standard full length AR-15 rifles. Our 12 inch M-LOK handguard mounting nut has wide enough contact points to be installed by any standard crescent wrench so there is no need to buy special made equipment.
- Fits all Mil-Spec AR-15 uppers
- 5 Quick Detach Points (3 QD points for 10 inch model)*
- Anti-Rotational Tabs
- Newly Designed Steel Barrel Nut has a serrated design so the handguard will not move or rotate & it can be installed with any standard crescent wrench
- Clamp on design so there is no need to "time" your upper with shims like most barrel nuts on the market
- MLok Slots made to industry Standards at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions
- Anodized for scratch resistance with a smooth finish that doesn’t bite your hand
- Barrel Nut & Allen Wrench Included
- Weights (with barrel nut)
- 10 Inch = 11.0 oz*
- 12 Inch = 12.8 oz
- 15 Inch = 14.6 oz