Breek Arms Free Float Forward Slant 15 inch keymod Handguards are built to standard military specifications with high quality control standards. Made from 6061-T6 aluminum and coated with a smooth matte anodized finish for scratch resistance. Our keymod free float handguard has the benefit of being one of the strongest on the market with optimal weight reduction. Keymod slots are spaced exactly at industry specs so any keymod rail component will fit which can also be turned into a quad rail. Our newly designed clamp on barrel nuts are made from solid steel, serrated to prevent rotation, and coated to resist corrosion. Our 10 inch keymod handguard mounting nut has wide enough contact points to be installed by any standard crescent wrench so there is no need to buy special made equipment.
- Fits all Mil-Spec AR-15 uppers
- 3 Quick Detach Points
- Newly Designed Steel Barrel Nut has a serrated design so the handguard will not move or rotate and it can be installed with any standard crescent wrench
- Clamp on design so there is no need to "time" your upper with shims like most barrel nuts on the market
- Keymod Slots made to industry Standards at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions
- Anodized for scratch resistance with a smooth finish that doesn’t bite your hand
- Barrel Nut & Allen Wrench Included
- Barrel Nut wrench size: 1-1/8 inch; max width for a crow's foot or other crescent wrench is 5/8".
- Weights (with barrel nut)
- 10 Inch = 11.0 oz
- 12 Inch = 12.8 oz
- 15 Inch = 14.6 oz