Breek Arms Mach 2.0 Featherlight Slim Free Float keymod Handguards are built specifically for lightweight, rapid engagement rifles without sacrificing quality. Like all of our products, these are built to standard military specifications with high-quality control. The Mach 2.0's keymod handguards are made from 6061 T6 aluminum and coated with a smooth matte anodized finish for scratch resistance. Our newly designed keymod handguards are the lightest on the market (weights below). Keymod slots are spaced at industry specs so any keymod rail component will fit. Breek's clamp on barrel nut design is used for it's strength and ease of installment. The barrel nut is made from solid steel, anodized to resist corrosion, and serrated for keeping the handguard from rotating as well as some additional anti-rotational tabs (will not work with most billet uppers). No need to buy special made equipment, a simple crescent wrench will install this barrel nut.
Note: 10 inch size with Rail Covers comes with @3 rubber rail covers that can be added or taken off as needed.
- Fits all Mil-Spec AR-15 Uppers
- Four Quick Detach Mounts
- Great Design for piston to rifle length gas systems & Adjustable Gas Blocks
- Inside Diameter = 1.35 inches
- Steel Barrel Nut has a serrated design & Anti Rotational Tabs keep the handguard from moving or rotating with extended use
- Clamp on Barrel Nut Design - no need to "time" your upper with shims like most barrel nuts on the market
- Keymod Slots made to industry Standards at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions
- Anodized for scratch resistance with a smooth finish that doesn’t bite your hand
- Weights (including barrel nut)
- 7 Inch = 8.1 oz
- 10 Inch = 8.9 oz
- 12 Inch = 9.8 oz
- 15 Inch = 11.3 oz
- 17 Inch = 12.3 oz